Centrally located on the School site, the Moser Library provides pupils with the opportunity for quiet study and research. The Library is host to literary meetings and lectures throughout the year, and regular displays and exhibitions are mounted to accompany events taking place within the School.
Built in 1916, the Library is named after former Housemaster Edward Branthwaite Moser. Moser bequeathed his collection of fine nineteenth-century watercolour paintings to the School, and these are displayed in a gallery adjoining the main Library building.
We also have an Ancient Library, which is generally open after Chapel on Sundays, and by appointment at other times.
- Over 30,000 books
- Inter-Library loans through membership of the London Library
- Subscriptions to newspapers, magazines and journals supporting both academic and recreational interests
- DVD Library containing the latest blockbuster films as well as academic resources
- Internet computers
- Catalogue computer
- Intranet site
- PSHE resources
For further information or queries, please contact our Librarian on 01743 280595 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also follow the Library on Twitter: library@shewsy