Information for Parents - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As part of our commitment to provide a safe environment for all Salopians we have adopted the BSA COVID-Safe Charter.
If you need further information, please direct your enquiries in the following manner:
- Housemasters and Housemistresses should be the first point of contact for all general questions and enquiries.
- International families with particular questions may contact the Second Master, Mike Tonks: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions relating to academic continuity and teaching and learning should be directed to the Deputy Head Academic, Maurice Walters at email@example.com
- Concerns of a medical nature can be sent to the Deputy Head Pastoral, Anna Peak at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trips, visits and the broader co-curriculum are managed by the Deputy Head Co-Curricular and he can be contacted at email@example.com
The wellbeing of all members of the school community remains our priority and we will keep staff, parents and pupils updated on a regular basis.
We ask all parents refer to this page on our website in the first instance for current information and follow the advice posted here.
We are very grateful indeed for the patient support of all parents at this time.
Information for Visitors to Shrewsbury School
As per Government guidance the Shrewsbury School site is now closed to all public visitors.
Please note: The information provided on this webpage is reviewed regularly but links to other websites are updated frequently and may be subject to change.