Dates: Monday 5th August to Friday 9th August 2019 (Assessment day on Saturday 10th August 2019)
Price: £240 (18+) or £200 (under 18s)
Venue: Swimming Pool, Shrewsbury School, SY3 7BA
Time: 9am to 6pm
Details: Shrewsbury School in conjunction with The Royal Lifesaving Society, are able to offer a 5 day intensive Lifeguard course plus an assessment day, following the latest (9th Edition) National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
Please note that applicants are required to:
- Be aged 16 or over
- Swim 50 metres in 1 minute or less
- Swim 100 metres continuously on their front and then their back
- Tread water in deep water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the deepest part of the pool (2 metres)
- Climb out of the pool unaided, without using steps or ladder
To apply please complete the attached registration form.