LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL, YOUNG AND POSITIVE PIONEERS who have an interest in conservation, adventure, learning about new cultures and developing their own skill sets - while being willing to offer feedback to help develop our programme further.
8 weeks in Kenya was £9457 - NOW £2000 per student. (ex. flights, insurance, visa, vaccinations)
With thanks to a generous sponsor.
- 1 epic adventure, 8 weeks, 4 certificates, 3 pioneering conservancies.
- We take our students to Kenya and show them behind the scenes at Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, Borana Conservancy and Il Ngwesi Conservancy.
- Students will gain certificates in: conservation awareness, permaculture farming, field guide and nature training and also mountaineering, along with developing a number of vital soft skills such as; decision making communication, wilderness survival and personal confidence.
- 4 places will be heavily subsidised as this is our launch trip. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with Kenya’s Big Five, witness pioneering conservation programmes first hand and live amongst the Maasai at the beautiful Il Ngwesi eco-lodge.
- Exclusive opportunity. This offer will not be repeated. This is simply a one off for March 2019.
The offer and competition in full: Our generous sponsor investment has enabled us to take 4 students out at approximately an 80% price reduction. What would usually be
£9475 is now only £2000 per student (excl. flights) Same itinerary, same length of time. This is a total steal and an opportunity not to be missed.
To enter, students need to email in a 400 to 500 word piece to email@example.com on:
‘Why do you want to join the Culsans programme and what does conservation mean to you?’
Any questions please speak to Florence Midwood on: 07595 316 919
Departure date: 3rd March 2019
Return date: 27th April 2019
Culsans Gap Travel
66 Overstrand Mansions, Prince of Wales Drive, Battersea, SW11 4EX
Telephone +44 (0)7595 316919 | Website www.culsansgaptravel.co.uk