To help us do this, we have invested in a ‘Wellbeing Hub’, developed by child and adolescent mental health and wellbeing experts, Teen Tips. I am delighted to let you know that, as a Shrewsbury parent, you are entitled to free access to its resources and dedicated parents section.
The Wellbeing Hub is an interactive online portal, designed to give you access to a wealth of resources, and experts, to help you guide your child as they grow up.
The hub consists of
- Complete Parenting Teens Audio & Video Courses
- Weekly Updated Resources - podcasts, blog posts, interviews, tips and articles
- Weekly Live Q&A with a Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist
- ‘Inspiring Futures’ Careers Mini-Podcasts
- Ask The Expert Q&A Service
- Q&A Library
- Parents Forum
- Member Offers
- Access To Pastoral Specialists (paid service)
Our agreement with Teen Tips covers our whole school community, and delivers a wealth of support and resources for staff and pupils too, giving us a way to link together in support of the community.
Anna Peak, Deputy Head Pastoral