We are extremely grateful for all the prizes that we have been offered for this year's Christmas Raffle, helping to raise funds for The Shewsy, Hope House Children's Hospice and Cystic Fibrosis Research.
Tickets are available until lunchtime on Monday through Dawn Dunn in Reception (and the Common Room and House Charity Reps) for 50p each, or £2.50 a book - perhaps you could give a book or two of tickets as an early Christmas present? Any prizes won by parents will be collected by their son/daughter at the Christmas Dinner on the last day of term, when the draw is made.
The prizes include:
- One week in a four bedrooomed flat (sleeps 8) in Aberdovey during 2013 - kindly donated by Mr & Mrs Robin Morris
- 2 tickets to watch a Liverpool Football Club match at Anfield - kindly donated by Mr & Mrs James Clarke
- One night for 2 in a premier room at Hambrook House (Luxury B&B), Kingsland Road, Shrewsbury SY3 7AD - kindly donated by Mr & Mrs Lawson
- 2 tickets to see "Jessie J" in concert at the Sheffield Arena on 3rd March 2013
- A food hamper and a cold meat selection from KH
- A magnum of claret from Tanners
- Candles - kindly donated by Mrs Manser
- Cash prizes of 4 x £25 & 2 x £50 - kindly donated by Mr Arzumanyan
- Vouchers fromToni & Guy
- Pizza from Dominoes
- Voucher from Zizzi's restaurant - kindly donated by Mr Russell
- Overnight stay with full English breakfast at The Inn at Grinshall
- A Jo Malone gift pack - kindly donated by Mrs Codron
- Call of Duty PS3 game
- A chocolate pizza by Mrs Cooke
- 2 yoga classes with 'Yoga Spirit'
- 5 hours of gardening + a consultation from 'Garden Designs'
- A packet of Percy Pig sweeties, ...
- ...and a hug from Santa when you go up to claim your prize.