Casual, adhoc hours
£10.00 to £13.50 per hour
Shrewsbury School Swimming Academy strives to deliver the highest possible standards in the teaching of swimming to children aged 4 upwards through the internationally recognised Amateur Swimming Association's national teaching plan.
Following the ever growing success of the Swimming Academy we are looking to appoint a Swimming Instructor who can deliver high standards of swimming teaching and lifeguarding.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- can deliver high standards of swimming teaching and realise every individuals true swimming potential;
- hold a current ASA teaching qualification at level 1 or above;
- some experience of Lifeguarding would be an advantage.
- are self-motivated, sympathetic and have an encouraging personality with the ability to make learning fun;
- work well in a team as well as on own initiative.
If you’re interested in joining our dedicated team in providing high quality-swimming lessons within the guidelines of the ASA National Plan we would like to hear from you.
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 26 July 2019
Full application packs and job descriptions for both posts can be obtained below:
Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01743 280 834.
Applicants will undergo thorough child protection screening including checks with the Disclosure & Barring Service.