We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Assistant Cleaning Supervisor to join our dedicated General Service Department cleaning team. This is a great role for a customer focused supervisor to come and work at Shrewsbury School to assist in maintaining a clean and safe environment for our pupils, staff and visitors.
The main duties of the Assistant Cleaning Supervisor will be responsibility for supervising a team of staff within our Boarding Houses. The essential requirements to succeed within this role are:
- Experience of working as a Supervisor, managing large teams.
- Leadership qualities to motivate staff.
- Ability to respond positively to change, with flexible, highly motivated and ‘can do’ working style.Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative with minimum of supervision.
- Able to maintain, and train staff, in high quality housekeeping standards.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety at work including COSHH, and a good working knowledge of cleaning products for different surfaces.
This is a permanent, full-time role working all year around. Hours of work are 37.5 per week, 7am to 3pm working 5 days out of 7. The majority of hours will be carried out Monday to Friday, however there will be occasions when weekend working will be required to support the operational requirements of the school.
The closing date for completed applications forms is 12pm (noon), Friday 14 December 2018.
Full application pack, including the application form can be downloaded below
Alternatively, please contact Natasha Davies on 01743 280 834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.