Listed below are the requirements to complete Swim England Learn to Swim Stage 1.
If you have any queries or require further information, please contact the Shrewsbury School Sports Facilities team on 01743 280625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Enter the water safely
2. Move forwards for a distance of 5 metres
3. Move backwards for a distance of 5 metres
4. Move sideways for distance of 5 metres
5. Scoop the water and wash face
6. Be at ease with water showered from overhead
7. Move into a stretched floating position using aids, equipment or support
8. Regain an upright position from on the back, with support
9. Regain an upright position from on the front, with support
10. Push and glide in a horizontal position to or from a wall
11. Take part in a teacher-led partner orientated game
12. Demonstrate an understanding of pool rules
13. Exit the water safely