Listed below are the requirements to completeSwim England Learn to Swim Stage 6.
If you have any queries or require further information, please contact the Shrewsbury School Sports Facilities team on 01743 280625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Demonstrate an understanding of preparation for exercise
2. Sink, push off on side from the wall, glide, kick and rotate into backstroke
3. Sink, push off on side from the wall, glide, kick and rotate into front crawl
4. Swim 10 metres wearing clothes
5. Swim front crawl to include at least six rhythmical breaths
6. Swim breaststroke to include at least six rhythmical breaths
7. Swim butterfly to include at least three rhythmical breaths
8. Swim 25 metres, choice of stroke is optional
9. Perform a ‘shout and signal’ rescue
10. Perform a surface dive
11. Exit the water without using steps